Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank Goodness for Friday, what is on my heart today.

I have so much cleaning to do and cook supper later.  I will try to get in the sewing room.   I did do the block of the month last night.  I did a 14 inch Granny's Garden.  When I learn how to upload pictures to this blog Ill do so.  At 14 in. finish it is a good block if you need a quick quilt for a baby quilt or gift.  It is so easy to do.  I had never made one before.  One more block under my belt.  In our Bee we are asking for everyone to make us 2 blocks for our Birthday.  I want 2 house blocks in the makers favorite fabric.  That way I can just look at the block and know who it is from.  I know every ones favorite color and fabric. 
I am waiting for cooler weather,that is my favorite time in the sewing g room.  My sewing room is a closed in back porch.  So I have a lot of windows and natural light and I can see all of my bird feeders.  I really miss my best buddy Cotton.  He was my Pomeranian,white so sweet and small.  He had a special place to lay up
on a table by my sewing machine.  It will be a year the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  I miss his company so bad.  I want another dog so bad. Maybe a Teacup Chihuahua. 
I plan to maybe do some quilting today. I have a table topper and a baby quilt to quilt.  And yes more blocks to make.        Stitch by Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment