Saturday, September 11, 2010

A day of emotions

How can I post of quilting today?  I know everyone knows where they were on this date so many years ago.
I was home, still in bed suffering from an awful flare of pain and stiffness.   My sister called me,  I didn't get up and answer the phone,she left a megs. knowing why I hadn't answered the phone.  I couldn't believe what I heard on the megs..  I turned on the t.v. and stayed glued there all day in fact like everyone else for 2 weeks watching every minute of the worst sadness I had ever seen.  I weep for all that were lost and there families.
I struggle with not wanting to hate that group of people that planned and carried this out on our country.  World Trade center was when it was the first time such hate hit us on our shores.  We must never forget ans always remember those who were there.

Tear by Tear

No comments:

Post a Comment