Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sew Bee It

Well here I am on a blog. You have to be smarter than a fifth grader to set this thing up.  I wanted to blog about my love for quilting and the people that quilt.  I have a daily struggle with quilting.  I have a physical thing that holds me back called Rheumatoid Arthritis.  So I struggle each and everyday to be able to go to the sewing room and sew.  But enough with that.  The main thing is I love to quilt.  I belong to a wonderful Bee.  The Sew Bee Its.  I love all of them and we are great support for each other.  My quilt guild is The Cotton Boll Quilt Guild in Georgia.  We have members from several surrounding counties.  I am working on so many things right now.  But I hope to have something interesting to say and hope some will read my blog and comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment