Friday, November 18, 2011

Since I last Blogged.......................

I am a year older, a lot of sewing has been done.  So I thought I would come up for air and be sociable.  I love sewing for charity but I will be glad to be sewing for me.
But I have to stop and think that the sewing I have done will allow someone to have a better life in some small way.



So if you are in the neighbor hood please stop by and have some apple cider and browse through our items.  We have some talented ladies in our guild.  Maybe
pickup a Christmas present or two.

We will be selling tickets on a raffle quilt.
All the proceeds going to local charities.  Any one would to be glad to own this quilt. 



This is the raffle quilt shown at guild.  It is not finished in this picture but since it has been quilted and is beautiful.  It is named Day and Night.   Everyone of the guild members made and donated  block or 2 to make this beauty.




One of our guild members set up a web site for our Guild, please stop by and check it out   cottonbollquilters.weebly.com.  Mike did such a good job.

If you stop by and leave a comment on my blog, please give me a way to contact you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment