Thursday, November 3, 2011

Having fun in a sewing class............

Two of our Guild members taught us a really fun project.  We had about 15 to 20 in the class.   We always have a good time together.  We made a hanging Santa Claus with lots of YoYo's and jingle bells.  No one said I was the sharpest tool in the shed ( I forgot to take a picture of the project). DUH !
I got so carried away with all of the smiling faces.   



My good buddy and Bee sister Dona, love that smile.



Helen my buddy and Bee sister making her Yo Yo's. She is the one who gets us all together.  She really is dedicated to quilting and our guild.

Carol flashing a smile and hard at work.


Chelsey our  newer quilter.   She does such a good job and out sews everyone. I love it when
younger ladies show an interest in quilting. She is such a joy to be around.


Debra a friend and Bee sister. She made the best cake pops for us.  Wish I had taken a picture
before we ate them all.


Robin smiling as she worked. Her and Chelsey finished first.  We had a good laugh and said we just knew that they cheated.

When I get my project done I will post it.  The best thing about quilting is getting together with
others who you have a lot in common with. Give us a chance and we could change this troubled World stitch by stitch..........

No comments:

Post a Comment