Monday, October 31, 2011

Ive Got Mail...............


As every quilter I love when the UPS or mail man comes with a white bumpy package.
Deep down in my heart I know it is a sickness.  But anyway I received one.  I had ordered something from Missouri Star Quilt Co.  I don't know if you know about their deal of the day. I check their
website every morning.  They had a special on Nancy Halverson fabrics. I love her fabrics and
books.



Along with the fabric a really nice note hand written.  Thanks Brandy............... I have her book
on the calendars.  I will have something else to work on this winter.


The weather here in North Middle Georgia has been wonderful.  I feel so quilty being inside sewing
when I should be outside taking pictures, pruning my roses, putting my garden to bed.  I cant even
think about outside until our Guild Bazaar is over.
But mean time we are keeping warm.  PRICELESS.....................






No comments:

Post a Comment