Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas Quilt Bazaar and Bee News

 First our Bee ( the SEW BEE ITS ) had a sew in meeting last Thursday we learned how to
make the 60 degree runner.  It is really interesting how it works.  Every ones turned out
looking different.

Helen was our teacher.  She also went to Ireland last summer and brought us back
a pretty handmade Dollie and tea.  She always thinks of us.   She went to Peru last
year and brought us back a thimble, sort of started my thimble collection.  Doesn't 3
Count as a collection?   So nice and thoughtful.

I have been sewing for our upcoming Christmas Bazaar.  Cant wait to see our show and tell
at next Guild ( tomorrow ) to see what is going to be handed in for the Bazaar.

Our Christmas Bazaar will be Saturday Dec 3rd. from 9:ooam til 4:00pm.
Place: Epiphany Lutheran Church
             2375 Ga. Hwy 20,
              Conyers,Ga. 30013

What I have been working on.............



This is the top and I had some orphan blocks and added them to the back.





A 10 minute runner.



Have you ever made an Advent Calendar?  I don't know if I will ever make another one. 
I do have to make one more for my grandchildren.  It was the most aggravating kit I have ever put together.






I also embroidered a set of pillowcases.  I still am working on some pin cushions and whatever else
strikes me.

Our Guild meeting is tomorrow night, hope to remember my camera and take ome pictures.  We always have a good time.

Stitch by Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment