Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Got my sewing MOJO back


Finding your sewing MOJO is a spiritual thing. I have had my passion back for sewing and quilting again.  I have felt so good.  Wish I felt this way everyday but I will enjoy it while it is here.

We have had our First Board meeting for planning our Guild year. Something about that meeting
gets you all excited about Charity and getting back together with quilting friends.  I think we have planned a wonderful Guild year.

I belong to the Cotton Boll Quilt Guild that includes a lot of counties in Georgia.
If you are in our area ( Covington, Conyers Georgia ) you have an open invitation.
First meeting August 23, 20011 at 7:00pm.  If you need on information on the place please
just ask me.

We do a lot for charity and have a lot of fun. We have a lot of talented people.  Guild is planning to have a Bazaar.  Haven't got a date yet. Would love to see ya there.

I have gotten up early and doing everything done around the house and head to the sewing room.
I have done some projects for Christmas and getting some things caught up.  Now I have a lot of
wonderful hand work to do while watching t.v. at night.

The wall handing of the Cardinal is so easy. I got the idea of putting buttons on the yo yo's from another wonderful blogger, thanks.

I joined a Christmas Fabric swap. Cant wait to get started.
I am looking for Jen Benda from the great state of Alaska.
I have left a comment on your blog. Tried to email you but it
was sent back. I love your blog.

We will get it done stitch bt stitch..........





















No comments:

Post a Comment