Saturday, August 6, 2011

Civil War BOW



Here is what I have been doing.
This Block #1 week 1, and Block #2 week 2.

I have joined in a Block of the Week of Civil War blocks with Chickadee Chatter. I still have 2 weeks to catch up, but I think I can catch up today I hope. Right now Civil War is my favorite. I really like the blocks she has done. They have really given me a challenge.

Question?????????
Has anyone had a Reclast infusion? I had one about 2 weeks ago. I am still
having flu like effects from it. Not feeling right. Thank goodness I dont have to have one every 2 years. Everyone have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I like civil war prints and repro fabrics, your blocks look great.

    I am new to the quilting/sewing blogging, and am organizing a christmas fabric swap, and was wondering if you would be interested in joining in on the fun, if so you can read about it here at, Paula's Crafty Boutique.
    Happy quilting

    ReplyDelete