Thursday, June 21, 2012

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

That's what I get for being gone so long. I would love to delete and start all over again.  I am getting some pictures together to post, but right now my thoughts will have to do.

Summer is here and every person that quilts and gardens really struggles.  Where to spend your
time in the sewing room or outside   I even pray for rain so I wont feel so bad about staying in
and sewing. Then there is all of the other duties that you have to do.  But I am so blessed being able to do what I am able to do.  But not as much as I would like to do. 

With in this month I have spent a weekend with girlfriends beading and shopping in the Georgia Mt.s.  Went to Mary's Quilters quilt retreat.   We had a blast. And guess who forgot
there camera!!!!!!!!!!!!   They had a jelly roll race and a pin cushion swap.  I cant believe I have no pictures. 

Good to be back from a lot going on in my life.  I feel balanced again. 

Now I just have to figure out how everything works.  I sew better than I compute.

Stitch by Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment