Monday, June 20, 2011

Hoping to be in my sewing room soon.

I havent been doing any sewing myself lately. But it has been calling out to me. I have been helping a friend who has had a hip replacement. It does me a lot of good to give back. So often I have had to depend on others.
I have been reading a lot of blogs though in the afternoons. I love how everyone is posting their gardens. It is so hot here It is hard to get outside. I have a deer that lives at the tree line in back of out house.
She has eaten on everything I have planted. I feel sorry for her because she has a fawn that she is taking care of. But my hostas sure were nice for a while. sniff sniff. I hope to have some tomato, cucumbers and peppers
soon. I saw an armadilla the other for the first time. It also was digging in my garden and eating my figs. Well when you live out in the country you have varments. So I hope the next time I post I will have something to show.
Oh and that armadilla was way bigger than my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment