Friday, June 3, 2011

Not much sewing going on around here.




I thought I would post some pictures of some things in my garden before they burn up. I have to get out
early to water. We have a veggie garden also. It has been in the 90's here for days and days in a row.
But I should be Blessed because of all of the bad bad weather everywhere else.
I love the birds in my yard I try and keep food and water out for them. And also the humming birds.
If I wasn't dealt a body with bad joints I probably would do something to do with nature. I love outside and taking care of my garden which every year has gotten so small.
I hope I will get blooms on my Lotus big and small this year. If I do I will post.  I love all the little creatures that live in my Lotus containers.
The cement container in the last picture I made. I got the directions out of Southern Living years ago. I have had it years.
Now with all of that said I have been doing hand work inn front of the T.V.. I love to embroidery on pillow cases for gifts. But I do need to get back in the sewing room. I am in that rut that every quilter goes through.
I think it is the unbearable heat. Heck I don't know. I know that my sewing machine is calling to me.
These days I'm taking things stitch by stitch. Hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment