Monday, April 4, 2011

What a good Monday.............

It is a good Monday when you make a run to the fabric store, find everything on your list and get a bucket
of fried chicken on the same day.  My husband is a Prince.  Trying so hard to get caught up in my sewing room, which is a silly statement.  Like housework you never get caught up.  Soooooo before I can even
allow myself in the sewing room I have to do some chores.  What a drag.  But I have my ducks in a row
and that gives me encouragement.  Working on a challenge quilt, Journey of Hope quilt, birthday blocks,
Civil War quilt.  Also a BOM  from Sweet Home Quilt company ( Comfort and Joy).  I'm taking a class for a cross over quilt tomorrow night, something new for me.
I really what to do some stars for the the Quilt of Valor for Moda.  Hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment