Friday, September 9, 2011

Tuesday Night Sewing Class

Our guild had a sewing class last Tuesday night.  We really have some good teachers.  Volunteers
from our guild.  We really have some talented ladies in our guild.  I love learning something new.
I love to get together with all my friends and sew and laugh and have fun.
This class was a little thing called a Twister Thread Catcher.
Starts out looking like above.  I guess that is the twisty part. Then it looks like this.
Cute I think.  Everyone was coming up with ideas to put sewing items in it as a gift.
Cute huh?  Well Lola agrees.
Hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend.  I did cause it means cooler weather.
Looking forward to going to the East Cobb Quilt Show Friday.  I hope to pick up some goodies while I am there.  It will be a good time with my Bee.

1 comment:

  1. What a great little project! Your dog is an adorable model-- glad she "approves."

    ReplyDelete